The culture at Pathway is informal, has a strong leadership presence and encourages a balance of teamwork, individuality and a strong focus on patient care. The pay is competitive, the benefits excellent and the work meaningful and rewarding. We value our sales team and want you to have fun!
WE HAVE SALES MANAGER OPPORTUNITIES IN THE FOLLOWING TERRITORIES:
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Promote and sell genetic tests & services to target physician practices as defined by the Sales Plan.
- Manage customer relationships in a defined geographical territory in order to strengthen the Pathway brand.
- Follow up on all marketing/sales leads as quickly as possible. Make new calls on potential customers to stimulate interest in the company’s services.
- Meet and/or exceed assigned sales volume/revenue targets.
- Design and implement account strategies at the territory level that exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Develop call plans, routes, and objectives for each client. Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or talks with customers in person or by phone.
- Coordinate appropriate support resources (client services, telemarketing, technical) to maximize and strengthen customer relationships.
- Maintain sales prospect lists/sales funnels as required to achieve sales volume targets. Maintain a detailed customer database within SalesForce CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Advise management of any information pertinent to the company’s activities, gathered as a result of observations made in the field. Report information regarding new services, activities of competitors, upgrades in capabilities and referrer’s needs, etc.
- Work with client service representatives to keep account activities and literature up-to-date.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems. Respond to customer and patient complaints and make recommendations to management regarding good-will building.
- Manage company expenses within policy and defined budget.
- Perform client presentations articulating the value proposition of product/solution/service offerings.
- Stay abreast of new developments and trends in laboratory diagnostic testing and health care industry in order to be capable of understanding referrers and prospects needs and with the assistance of professional staff, to provide workable solutions to referrer’s requirements.
- Attend trade shows as a representative of the Company in a sales/technical capacity.
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all customer/company interactions, respect patient confidentiality.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction from or interface with Sales Management.
- Organize and participate in office staff lunches and clinician educational seminars to inform referrers about Pathway tests.
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, the company’s policies and procedures.
- Perform other projects/tasks, as requested by the Company.
- Any other tasks assigned that this person is qualified to perform.
- BA/BS Degree minimum and prior experience
- At least 2+ years sales experience in the laboratory industry, with demonstrated success.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Proven relationships with customer base
- Bachelor’s Degree in science or marketing from a four-year college or university.
- Positive attitude. Strong work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Positive self-presentation that embodies the culture of Pathway.
- Endorsement from physicians that demonstrate strong customer relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Possess interpersonal, public speaking, and sales skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, problem solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Mature judgment, self-motivated, and the ability to work independently.
- Schedule, organize and complete work in accordance with deadlines.
- Plan, establish and evaluate the attainment of sales/marketing goals.
- Analyze, monitor and control budget expenditures.
- Extensive travel
- Valid Driver’s license and current auto insurance required.
Pathway provides competitive compensation plus commission.
If interested in applying for opportunity, submit resume to email@example.com