Summary: We are looking for a passionate Front End Engineer, who can build both internal web applications (Angular) and external facing websites (WordPress). This is an excellent opportunity to become a core member of a rapidly growing software development team. You must possess great programming skills, have a sound understanding of engineering best practices and have the drive to deliver the very best.
Able to work independently on complex programming tasks in a fast moving, fluid environment where task focus and requirements are in constant flux.
Excellent written and verbal skills are a must as well as proficiency working with defect-tracking tools.
- Create/maintain interactive external-facing websites, microsites and landing pages
- Convert PSD files into custom websites, with and without themes
- Collaborate with designers to develop fully functional, responsive, cross-browser tested pages for our patient portal
- Working with internal and external API’s
- Accessing information from SQL tables, views, queries, functions, procedures
- Produce high quality, clean and efficient code
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology
- Experience with CMS platforms (WordPress)
- Experience using JS Frameworks (Angular, jQuery, etc.)
- Experience working with SQL databases, joins, complex queries
- Proficient in PHP, HTML5, CSS3 standards and SASS
- An understanding of an Agile environment and team atmosphere
If interested in opportunity, please submit resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org