Based in San Diego, the company’s CLIA and CAP accredited clinical laboratory provides physicians and their patients in more than 40 different countries with actionable and accurate precision healthcare information to improve, or maintain, health and wellness. Pathway products can be found on multiple nationwide retailers. Pathway Genomics’ testing services cover a variety of conditions including hereditary cancer, cardiac health, inherited diseases, nutrition and exercise response, as well as drug response for specific medications including those used in pain management and mental health.
Overview: CS Agent is the primary front-line contact for Pathway’s clients, partners, customers, and all business development efforts. Provide communication between Pathway and clients, partners, and customers as it relates to accessioned samples, sample status, sample issues or failures, issue resolution, lab issues or delays, product inquiries, pricing questions, or process training and general questions. CS Agent will follow all protocols and departmental SOP’s. CS Agent works collaboratively with sales reps, business development, product management, marketing and billing departments to meet and exceed service levels.
- Track and communicate all retail sample issues, failures and rejections, lab delays or i
- Work closely with the clinical lab on the status and processing of all retail
- Manage customer surveys and giveaway promotions.
- Follow SOP protocol for all of the following: activations and activation review, all features and functions of the PAT database, use of LIMS and CRM databases as they relate to CS, and Atrium.
- Provide communication and support for all retail pricing inquiries, test requisition omissions, external calls and
- Provide customers with order verifications, updates on delivery dates, product availability and pricing.
- Communication and coordination with engineering on all issues as they relate to PAT or Atrium.
- Responsible for addressing and clearing all cases in Case Management in a timely manner as outlined and reported by the internal QI
- Work closely with Technical Support, Science, Finance, and Laboratory to ensure Pathway provides excellent experiences for our
- Assist with testing and supporting an E-commerce website and other new systems.
- Coordinate and qualify incoming sales leads though the account set up process
- Provide accessioning support for samples
- Cross-train for operational support tasks handled within the Client Services Department.
- Any other tasks assigned that this person is qualified to perform.
- At least 2 years of experience in customer support with demonstrated ability to provide superior customer
- Experience using common Microsoft applications, including Outlook, Excel and
- At least 2 years of experience with data entry and basic administrative duti
- Experience working with CRM systems or other order entry
- Must have extremely strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and a demonstrated ability to independently solve problems and to work effectively in a team
- Must be organized and able to multi-task.
- Knowledge of Internet commerce sites strongly
- Previous lab accessioning experience desirable.
- Meticulous attention to detail required