The Inside Business Development Representative is responsible for expanding the usage of Pathway Genomics tests. This individual will focus on the screening and management of incoming leads, administration of the customer lead database, prospecting for new business, and capturing lost accounts. This position will analyze sales trends and report on findings. The BDR will work with the Sales Managers and Client Services to ensure a high level of customer service and responsiveness is in place through the sales process, from incoming leads to account closing.
- Execute sales processes including customer/lead profiling, initial customer response, product detailing/description.
- Maintain the customer/lead database in the contact management system.
- Prepare reports and data on sales processes and results.
- Develop a customer targeting model for Sales prospecting
- Collaborate with Sales, Client Services and Marketing to achieve corporate goals.
- Actively participates with leadership in running the business effectively and profitably.
- Carries out duties in compliance with established business policies.
- Drive educational campaigns, awareness, and Sales lead initiatives with customers
Education and Experience:
- B.S. in science related field or business strongly preferred. Experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirements.
- Two to four years experience in inside or outside sales.
- Prior experience in diagnostics and/or lab services strongly preferred.
- Strong sales skills and presentation skills are required.
- Strong interpersonal skills to include active listening, coaching, advising, facilitating and problem solving are required. Ability to apply these skills at all levels and in diverse settings.
- Excellent communication skills to include written and verbal presentations.
- Basic business skills (budgeting, forecasting, trend analysis)
- Ability to maintain and effectively deal with highly confidential matters.
- Highly organized and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to model and live the corporate values.
This BDR will work out of our San Diego office.
We offer competitive compensation plus commission.
Qualified candidates please submit resume for consideration to email@example.com